Thursday, April 5, 2007

Til Marie ^_^

Dette er en gammel post ifra Livejournal'en min som Marie prøvde å svare på for en stund siden, men det gikk ikke, da hun måtte vere vennen min på LJ :P Så denne er til deg, Marie ^^ Enjoy :P Dere andre kan også få lov til å svare ^^



Step 1: Put your MP3 player on random.
Step 2: Post the first lines of the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song. Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: NO CHEATING.
1: Hey where did we go days when the rains came?
2: What's new pussycat whoa whoa whoa (that was a TOTAL give away ><)
3: Where is your boy tonight I hope he is a gentleman
4: Your cruel device your blood like ice
5: United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Hahiti, Jamaica, Peru.
6: Sparkling angel I believe you were my savior in my time of need
7: It's 'bout as bad as it could be
8: Baskasi olma, kendin ol
9: I've been searching for a man all across Japan
10: As the snow flies on a cold and gray Chicago morning a poor little baby child is born in the Gettho
11: I love myself I want you to love me
12: It's funny how I find myself in love with you
13: In this world you tried not leaving me alone behind
14: Oh, Well imagine as I'm pacing the puse in a church corridor I can't help but hearing an exchanging of words
15: Boy meets girl you were my dream of world but I was blind, you cheated on me from behind. 16: Heia Brann heia brann
17: God save our gracious queen
18: Six o'clock already I was just in the middle of a dream
19: You are all I can remember after all that we've been through
20: Futari ga kitto deaeruyouna mahou wo kakete
21: Did you know that I would be alright if I had you by my side
22: Takmis koluna elin adamini
23: Drink down that Gin and Kerosene and come and spit off bridges with me
24: I never really knew that she could dance like this
25: yoru no machi ha shizuka de fukai umi no you


Jeg fant nettopp ut at masse av dette er musikk jeg ikke hører på lenger :P

6 comments:

Keera Ann Fox said...

Hva røk ut? Heia Brann-sangen? ;-)

(Monsterbeina hilser!)

BASilikum said...

YES! ENDELIG! Hihi... Takker.

So, here's my final answers:


1. Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
2. Tom Jones - What's New Pussycat
3. Fall Out Boy - Where is your boy tonight
4. Alice Cooper - Poison
5. Meheeeeehehe Ylvis - The Countries of the World
6. Mener det er en Within Temptation-sang?
10. Elvis - In the Ghetto
13. Within Temptation - Memories
16. Brannsangen
17. Er vel bare kalt God Save Our Gracious Queen..?
18. The Bangles - Manic Monday
20. Chobits s.t. - Let me be with you
23. Fall Out Boy - Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
25. Chobits s.t. - Ningyo Hime


;)

Ann-Kristin said...

Keera: Edderkoppbena hilser tilbake
Marie: Så flink du er! :D hehe

Hanna said...

12 er iallefall Gwen Stefani - It's my life

Ann-Kristin said...

Jepp :]

BASilikum said...

Jeg laget en egen! :D